Thank you for visiting this humble space on the Internet. Feel free to browse around & comment on the posts. Please observe "The Rules of Engagement.".
Providing …...a place where life & politics meet with common sense fueled by inspired ranting & intelligent discussion.
Food for Thought
The purpose of the Constitution is to limit what the Government can do to the People, not what the People can do to the Government.
You make a conservative mad by telling them a lie.
You make a progressive mad by telling them the truth.
What part of "shall not be infringed" do they not understand?
- RT @polishprincessh: Tell that to the Marines who stormed the beaches of Iwo Jima. Tell that to the soldiers who landed on Omaha Beach Tell… 9 hours ago
- RT @charliekirk11: Instead of more gun control maybe we should regain control of the radical people coming into America, some of whom are t… 22 hours ago
- RT @Education4Libs: Fun fact. Donald Trump covered Omarosa’s wedding at Trump Tower last year free of charge - a cost of $200,000. Meanwh… 22 hours ago
- RT @Gothamresist: Fascist South African government starts seizing the land of white farmers. God forbid Trump makes a statement, he'll be a… 22 hours ago
- RT @charliekirk11: War zone: Chicago gun crime to date: Shot & Killed: 311 Shot & Wounded: 1653 Total Shot: 1964 Total Homicides: 367 Ch… 2 days ago
- RT @conserv_tribune: It looks like people in the Parkland community are so fed up with David Hogg that they're telling reporters what he's… 3 days ago
- RT @ChrisLoesch: Was going to build the e-commerce portion of @DLoesch ‘s new site using @Shopify - their decision to ban the sales of fire… 3 days ago
- RT @KayaJones: Planned parenthood is spending $30 million on the midterm elections. Killing babies is a big business 3 days ago
- RT @GunOwners: Bad guys don’t like it when their potential victims shoot back. https://t.co/DiK80zLvA1 5 days ago
- RT @SarahPalinUSA: Dem Mayor Declares War on Sam Adams, Launches Boycott Against Brewery After Owner Praises Trump chicksonright.com/youngcons/2018… 5 days ago
- Tom Roland on March for Madness
- Always On Watch on March for Madness
- Robert P. Garding on Just a Few Thoughts
- Always On Watch on Our Fellow Man
- Tom Roland on My 2-Cents Worth…
- Mike Trani on My 2-Cents Worth…
- Robert P. Garding on We’re Broken
- Always On Watch on Miscellaneous Thoughts…
- Tom Roland on Miscellaneous Thoughts…
- Always On Watch on Miscellaneous Thoughts…
Disclaimer & License
This blog is an exercise in the author's First Amendment Rights as pertaining to Free Speech with all the protections as afforded & granted by the Constitution of the United States of America.
The comments & opinions expressed by the author do not necessarily reflect those of his employer, family, friends, pets, or close associates.
Not responsible for content of sites linking to this blog or sites that this blog links to.
Copyrighted material may be presented on this blog, and all reference material, copyrighted or not, will be attributed to the original author or publication.
No animals were harmed in the writing or posting of this blog (although a cat may have been petted).
If you need any more weasel words, go see an attorney.
Search This Blog
- Follow Tom's Place on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Socialism
Unabashedly borrowed from Conservative Tribune. Only weeks after leaving office on Jan. 20, 2017, former President Barack Obama discovers a leak under his sink, so he calls Troy the Plumber to come out and fix it. Troy drives to Obama’s … Continue reading →
The typical Progressive Liberal confuses me, and quite frankly, I think they are confused as well. What they say and do are so contradictory to a rational line of thinking leaves me with multiple WTH moments. This is the fourth … Continue reading →
I have heard of this story for several years, and thought this would be an appropriate time to post about it. From the isi forum: What modern history texts also omit is that the contract the Pilgrims brokered with their … Continue reading →
Yesterday evening, the Supreme Court cleared the sale of Chrysler to Fiat over the objections of the three Indiana secured bondholders. From SCOTUSblog.com: Insisting that it was denying a postponement “in this case alone,” the two-page order said the challengers … Continue reading →
This is a long post. My suggestion is to pour yourself a drink & make yourself comfortable before sitting down to read this post. The American people will never knowingly adopt Socialism. But under the name of ‘liberalism’ they will … Continue reading →