Thank you for visiting this humble space on the Internet. Feel free to browse around & comment on the posts. Please observe "The Rules of Engagement.".
Providing …...a place where life & politics meet with common sense fueled by inspired ranting & intelligent discussion.
Food for Thought
The purpose of the Constitution is to limit what the Government can do to the People, not what the People can do to the Government.
You make a conservative mad by telling them a lie.
You make a progressive mad by telling them the truth.
What part of "shall not be infringed" do they not understand?
- RT @Gun_Shots: There comes a time in the life of every human when he or she must decide to risk "his life, his fortune, and his sacred hono… 1 hour ago
- RT @Gun_Shots: In 1966, the city of Orlando responded to a wave of sexual assaults by offering firearms training classes to women. https:/… 1 hour ago
- RT @charliekirk11: Did you know: There were 2,890 murders in May in Mexico, roughly 93 per day. Mexico also has some of the strictest g… 1 day ago
- RT @Gun_Shots: Q. Does the Right to Carry Concealed Handguns Deter Countable Crimes? A. Such laws appear to have statistically significant… 1 day ago
- RT @CHIZMAGA: So we have Democrat Only Restaurants now?... How is that any different than back in the day when we had Racially Discriminat… 1 day ago
- RT @Gun_Shots: The right of the people to keep and bear...arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the people, tr… 1 day ago
- RT @KaitMarieox: Liberals say they ✔are pro-choice, yet don't want to let you choose to own a firearm ✔care about kids, yet want schools to… 1 day ago
- RT @Gun_Shots: Women use guns 200,000 times a year to defend themselves against sexual abuse. (Source: Kleck and Gertz, "Armed Resistance t… 1 day ago
- RT @Gun_Shots: Laws disarming honest citizens proclaim that the government is the master, not the servant, of the people. - Jeffrey R. Snyd… 1 day ago
- RT @Pink_About_it: It never ceases to amaze me that Democrats know the difference between all 73 genders but confuse illegal with legal imm… 2 days ago
- Tom Roland on March for Madness
- Always On Watch on March for Madness
- Robert P. Garding on Just a Few Thoughts
- Always On Watch on Our Fellow Man
- Tom Roland on My 2-Cents Worth…
- Mike Trani on My 2-Cents Worth…
- Robert P. Garding on We’re Broken
- Always On Watch on Miscellaneous Thoughts…
- Tom Roland on Miscellaneous Thoughts…
- Always On Watch on Miscellaneous Thoughts…
Disclaimer & License
This blog is an exercise in the author's First Amendment Rights as pertaining to Free Speech with all the protections as afforded & granted by the Constitution of the United States of America.
The comments & opinions expressed by the author do not necessarily reflect those of his employer, family, friends, pets, or close associates.
Not responsible for content of sites linking to this blog or sites that this blog links to.
Copyrighted material may be presented on this blog, and all reference material, copyrighted or not, will be attributed to the original author or publication.
No animals were harmed in the writing or posting of this blog (although a cat may have been petted).
If you need any more weasel words, go see an attorney.
Search This Blog
- Follow Tom's Place on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Social Engineering
Hillary is a blonde and clueless… And you would believe the above after Obummer has done the below? Advertisements
Without much time to blog these days, I’m finding myself having to rely on the “picture is worth a thousand words” concept. With that being said, let’s get started: The following is what the Progressive Liberal in the White House … Continue reading →
The typical Progressive Liberal confuses me, and quite frankly, I think they are confused as well. What they say and do are so contradictory to a rational line of thinking leaves me with multiple WTH moments. This is the third … Continue reading →
The typical Progressive Liberal confuses me, and quite frankly, I think they are confused as well. What they say and do are so contradictory to a rational line of thinking leaves me with multiple WTH moments. This is the second … Continue reading →
The typical Progressive Liberal confuses me, and quite frankly, I think they are confused as well. What they say and do are so contradictory to a rational line of thinking leaves me with multiple WTH moments. Let’s take the following … Continue reading →