If Senator Robert Byrd (D-VA) has his way, that’s what the healthcare bill would be called. Perhaps that little tribute would help this monstrosity pass, but I don’t think so.
As long as We the People keep the pressure on Congress, and a few of the Congresscritters keep protesting the insanity of this bill, this bill will be DOA.
One of the people that has their head on straight is my Representative, Mike Rogers (R-MI). Here are some videos with some common sense analysis of the bill by Representative Rogers:
And then we have the Chairman, Representative Waxman (D-??) with his response to an objection with the wording and intent of a section of the healthcare bill:
Who seems to be better informed? The people in favor of this bill, or the people not in favor of this bill?
And what really makes sense? Definitely not this turkey.
Representative Rogers isn’t the only person questioning the provisions of the healthcare bill. Search on YouTube for Paul Ryan’s videos of him questioning the authors of the bill.
Folks, keep the pressure up on the Congresscritters to either dump this white elephant or put into place a fix to the system to help the 15% without penalizing the other 85%.